A very simple pattern, but quite effective once you have a few together. Googly eyes optional!
Start with your colour. I did this in front loops only. If you have lower tension, you may wish to go through both loops.
- Magic ring with 6 sc;
- 2sc in each sc around;
- (2sc in next sc, sc in next) repeat around; (18 stitches around)
- sc in each sc around for a total of 24 rows, changing colour* after the end of whichever row you select;
- (2sc in next sc, sc in next) repeat around.
*When you do the colour change, you should also stuff the tube:
- CHANGE COLOUR, DON’T CUT OFF COLOUR THREAD, BUT FINISH OFF;
- In white, do the next sc in each sc around row, then leave this loop + tail hanging;
- STUFF! In the back loops of the first white row, dec around using the coloured thread, and finish off, cutting off the coloured thread and tucking the tail into the stuffed bit;
- …and go back to white.